A world long lasting peace is achieved and diversity is cherished.
Our mission is to remove the obstacles to forgiveness and promote healing both for victims and perpetrators of injustice. By creating venues for constructive dialogue, we will build ties of understanding and cooperation, leading to reconciliation.
Our goal is to work towards a program that is a model of forgiveness and reconciliation for the world. To help accomplish this, an Academy of Peace/Mentor Program will be established to further the goals of forgiveness and Reconciliation.
Our Core Values
Forgiveness, Healing, Motivation, Tolerance, Acceptance, Reconciliation Inspiration, Love
- Assist individuals currently or formerly impacted by injustice, including appropriate mental health services for both perpetrators and victims
- Provide conflict resolution education to communities, in particular workshops on forgiveness and strategies for reconciliation
- Motivational/inspirational talks to local, national, and international audiences
- Scholarly publications and also commissioned reports from the field on the topic of building a culture of peace and reconciliation
- Develop a peace curriculum as part of outreach to all communities and schools deeply divided by the legacy of violence
Legal and Tax Status
PCFR is a non-profit organization incorporated in the state of Indiana with 501(c)(3) federal tax-exempt status. Donations are tax deductible under section 170 of the code. PCFR is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2016 or 2522 of the code. PCFR has been determined by IRS as a public charity under the code section 170(b) (1) (A) (vi).